The turkey email has gone out. You should receive a confirmation later this week if you are on the turkey list. I am posting the turkey info here in case you lose the TURKEY EMAIL.
Thanks for your continued support!!
THE TURKEY EMAIL!!!!
Hard to believe that it's that time of year again but it is. It's been a rough year on turkeys here between the black snakes and the down pours and though we had plans to raise 200 birds, we are now at about 50. Fortunately it looks as though I've got a friend that is going to help us out with some birds to help make sure everyone that wants a turkey will have one. His are all natural and pasture raised, just like our birds and he's been at it as long as we have so we're confident on his ability to produce a high quality bird.
Here are the details so look over and let us know if you want to get a turkey this year.
- we anticipate this years turkeys will be about 14-17lbs on average
- if you have a size request now is the time to let us know (ie bigger bird or smaller bird) and we'll do the best to match you up with what's available
- this year we plan to have birds available for pick up at the the farm on Friday (11/22) and at the farmers markets on the Saturday before Thanksgiving (11/23)
-due to the limited number of birds we may have to limit everyone to 1 bird- if you would like a second bird please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate that request
- price is $4.99/lb
- we require a $30 deposit be made - balance will be due at pick up
- let us know if you plan to get a turkey by replying back to this email - we send out a confirmation to everyone so if you don't get a confirmation email we probably didn't get your reply
Thanks for your continued support
Lee & Domisty Menius