Thursday, July 1, 2010

A Big Thank You

This post is several days overdue but I wanted to thank our friends who so graciously worked the Farmer's Markets for us on Saturday.
We really enjoying being at the Markets every week and talking & visiting with our customers but that means we miss out on some things too. My grandmother turned 90 yrs old last week and the family was having a party for her. I felt that was a once in a lifetime milestone and asked Lee as soon as I found out if we could make some other arrangements for the Markets. We asked 4 friends and they immediately said yes.
So once again thank you for letting us have a day off & visiting with my family. I think my grandmother was really glad we were there.
To all our customers thank you for your continued support!

No comments:

Post a Comment