Monday, December 12, 2011

Birthday Meal at Customshop

If you have not tried Customshop yet you neeed too!


We went last week-end to celebrate Lee's birthday.


We started with a Charcuterie & Cheese platter- we had help from our waiter on what to select but we knew we definitely wanted the House made Chicken Liver Pate. I never thought of myself as a "chicken liver" person but this was pure bliss!


Lee opted for the Crispy Duck & I wanted to try something different then what I would usually get....I have to admit I was close to ordering WTF Pork Chop. We know those farmer's & they raise a good pig! But in the end I chose the Trigger Fish from our friends at Rock Stone Seafood.


We also had the Pumpkin Gnocchi & Roasted Brussels Sprouts.


Then finished up the evening with the Bread Pudding.

No comments:

Post a Comment