Friday, April 19, 2013

Salisbury Farmer's Market Opens

I'm back.......

For some reason every time I try to log in to update it says my password is incorrect, then I lock myself out & have to reset.  I have FINALLY been able to log in & post all of the old newsletter for March & April.  Sorry for any inconvenience. The newsletters always post on Facebook if you miss them though!


Well, I can hardly believe that the Market starts back tomorrow.  I am excited to see all of my customers & friends tomorrow in Salisbury but I'm going to miss having my Friday nights free from egg washing, packing orders, & everything else we do to prepare for the Markets.

The Davidson Farmer's Market has been going on for 2 weeks now.  I have been there helping Lee out for the past 2 weeks.  It was great to catch up with everyone there that I haven't seen in 3 years since I have been at the Salisbury Market.

Don't forget that the Salisbury Farmer's Market has moved to a temporary location.  We are located in the former Wrenn House parking lot.  The physical address is 115 S Jackson Street Salisbury, NC.  When coming into the paring lot I will be on the left. 

I hope to see you all tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment