Tuesday, June 28, 2011

We do have turkeys at Wild Turkeys Farms

Many times at the Farmer's Market I'll get the comment "Wild Turkey Farms- the kind you drink or eat?" (insert laugh). Just in case you are unfamiliar there is a Wild Turkey Bourbon.




I also will have at least one person every Farmer's Market ask if our meat is turkey meat. Even though on my sign it says pasture-raised pork & grass-fed beef.






I also occasionally have people ask if we sell wild turkey meat.




So the answers to the questions are as follows:




laugh..."No, not the kind you drink."




"No, we don't sell turkey except at Thanksgiving."




"No, we don't sell wild turkey but we do sell turkeys at Thanksgiving."








Just a reminder we do sell turkeys at Thanksgiving. But in order to sign up for a turkey purchase you must be on our email newsletter list. That is how we release all the details for our Thanksgiving turkeys!








See if you can find the hen in this picture?



She has a nest of eggs she is protecting




She was not happy that I was taking pictures of her.

You can see in this picture that her feathers were ruffled!
I assured her that I was going to make her an Internet sensation!!









No comments:

Post a Comment