Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Do you ever Google your name?

Do you ever just Google your name?


I do.


I google my name, Lee's name & the farm name. You'd be surprised at what you'll find sometimes. I have found articles that ran in our local newspapers that were picked up by newspapers in Virginia & Florida. I have found mention of articles in other blogs. I even found a comedian who was joking about our MPU.



Yesterday I was looking for a particular item & instead of finding what I was looking for exactly I found this article. It is very interesting so please read it but I will tell you my favorite part just in case you don't read it!


The author is talking about on-farm meat processing and she refers to a story that was featured in the Raleigh News & Observer about our MPU (mobile processing unit). She refers to Lee as " a successful and ingenious North Carolinian, Lee Menius." I LOVE IT!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment