Wednesday, September 14, 2011

15 Kid & Toddler Superfoods

As many of you have heard my spiel at the Farmer's Market you know why we use the practices that we use at the farm. We not only want good healthy food with no antibiotic or hormones added for ourselves as well as for our kids.



So when I ran across this article I thought it made perfect since to share.


A list of 15 Kid & Toddler Super foods as reported by parenting.com:


1.Eggs

2.Oatmeal

3. Fruit

4. Nuts

5. Milk

6. Blueberries

7. Tofu

8. Tomatoes

9. Low-fat Greek yogurt

10. Cabbage

11. Salmon

12. Cocoa

13. Black Beans

14. Basil

15. Cinnamon


The only one that we don't eat at all is tofu. The other items either both or one of the boys will eat. Both of my boys LOVE fruit which I am so grateful. We eat seafood at least once a week (we actually had salmon on Sunday). And of course, we have a steady supply of eggs from our chickens.

No comments:

Post a Comment