Monday, August 4, 2014

Cooking from the Farmer's Market- Eggplant

 
Eggplant is not something I cook much.  I normally cook it once a year & do my version of Eggplant Parmesan.  But I was trying to branch out a little & try something different.  I got 4 small eggplants from Correll Farms at the the Farmer's Market on Saturday & then googled eggplant recipes.  I came across a recipe called Eggplant Caviar that sounded good & I went from there.
 


This picture is actually from the website not my picture.  While my Eggplant Caviar tasted good it was not as pleasing to look at as this picture.
 
 
I would definitely make this recipe again but I added maybe a little too much garlic so I would not add as much garlic the next time.  But on another note there were no vampires at our house all week-end!
 
 
***Eggplants coutesy of Correll Farms***

No comments:

Post a Comment