Monday, January 25, 2010

What A Week-End......

I don't even know where to start we had so much happen this week-end!!



The Davidson Tailgate Market was Saturday morning and we had a great day- thanks to all of our customers who come out to support us.



While Lee was at the Farmer's market me & Charlie went to the farm to feed. It was a muddy mess out there. I was afraid I was going to get the Gator stuck but luckily I did not!



On Saturday we had more goats





Twins (male & female)










And then later that night


Triplets (3 males)




And then on Sunday


A litter of 6 baby pigs


We also had another single birth with the goats on Sunday night but it was too dark in the barn for me to see if it was a little boy or girl.

Like I said we had a busy week-end at the farm!

No comments:

Post a Comment