Thursday, July 31, 2014

Cooking WTF Style- Meatballs

 
I have been trying to venture out some & cook a few "new" recipes instead of our tried & true recipes.
 
Ground beef is something I hardly EVER cook.  While a lot of people use it for tacos I use WTF chorizo or some people use it in spaghetti/lasagna I use WTF Hot Italian or Zesty Italian sausage.
 
I do use it for meatloaf but the kids claim they don't like meatloaf so I decided to modify the meatloaf recipe into meatballs....tricky of me!!
 
So the WTF version of BBQ Meatballs starts with a package of WTF ground beef.



We also need cracker crumbs, milk, eggs & salt.
 
 
If you want you can make your own BBQ be my guest.  I happened to have some Sweet Baby Rays in the pantry so I cheated this time & used that instead.
 
Here is the final product.  It's hard to take a good picture of meatballs so this is an oven shot!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
BBQ Meatballs
 
1-lb. ground beef
1 cup cracker crumbs
1/4 cup milk
2 eggs
3/4 teaspoon salt
 
*BBQ Sauce*
 
1-Preheat oven to 350 degrees
 
2-Mix ground beef, cracker crumbs, milk, eggs & salt in a large bowl.  Roll out meatballs & place on baking sheet with a rim.  Pour BBQ sauce over meatballs.
 
3- Bake for 45-minutes or until meatballs are no longer pink in the center.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment