Monday, June 16, 2014

Stir Fry WTF Style

I start out with good intentions.....
 
 
I had big plans for this weeks food posts!!
 
 
I got lots of goodies from the farmer's market like squash, zucchini, tomatillos, jalapeno peppers, fresh herbs, peaches & blackberries.
 
See all the things you are missing if you don't go the farmer's market!!
 
 
Today's post was going to be WTF Stir Fry actually it's still WTF Stir Fry but sadly I was so busy in the kitchen I only took 2 pictures & they were both before pictures not after pictures....
 
 
But I can tell you that Wild Turkey Farms sells both pork & beef kabobs.  In my stir fry I used pork kabobs.
 
I then used squash, zucchini & onions from Correll Farms and organic mushrooms (which were bought at Harris Teeter).
 
I tossed my vegetables in first with a little oil over medium- high heat, then added the pork & a little soy sauce.  You want to cook the meat thru until it is no longer pink & the edges are browned.
 
Then serve over rice.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment